1) under the premise of meeting third requirements, customers can initiate the application of "quality assurance" compensation through the company's after sales service channel and give reasons.
2) after receiving the "quality assurance" claim, the company has the right to require the parties to provide the necessary proof and confirm and decide according to the coordination requirements.
3) when the company determines the customer's "quality assurance" claim application according to the relevant rules, it returns the corresponding amount of the buyer.
4) after the company receives the "quality assurance" claim from the customer, the two sides cooperate actively and provide relevant certificates within the prescribed time according to the requirements of the company.
5) if the company can effectively prove that its goods are described accurately, the company will return the customer's "quality assurance" claim application.